Huey 'Piano' SMITH - Don't You Just Know It - The Very Best of 1956-1962
Privacy and Security Policy
Here is a tight and cohesive package featuring 28 classics of New Orleans R&B written and performed by the one and only Huey 'Piano' Smith whose keyboard techniques are a huge influence over a generation of New Orleans piano players and musicians headed by stars like Dr. John.
In a career that ran from the early '50s to the late '70s he recorded or wrote three undeniable rock and roll, rhythm and blues classics, 'Rockin' Pneumonia & The Boogie Woogie Flu', 'High Blood Pressure' and 'Don't You Just Know It' which all appear on this superb collection.
If you're a fan of Allen Toussaint, Professor Longhair or Dr. John then this is definitely for you!
Fully detailed liner notes.
1. EVERYBODY'S WHALIN'
2. LITTLE LIZA JANE
3. ROCKING PNEUMONIA AND THE BOOGIE WOOGIE FLU (Part 1)
4. ROCKING PNEUMONIA AND THE BOOGIE WOOGIE FLU (Part 2)
5. FREE SINGLE AND DISENGAGED
6. JUST A LONELY CLOWN
7. HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
8. DON'T YOU JUST KNOW IT
9. HAVIN' A GOOD TIME
10. WE LIKE BIRDLAND
11. WELL I'LL BE JOHN BROWN
12. DON'T YOU KNOW YOCKOMO
13. LITTLE CHICKEE WAH WAH - HUEY AND JERRY
14. I THINK YOU'RE JIVING ME - HUEY AND JERRY
16. WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT (I Have A Cold)
17. TU-BER-CU-LUCAS AND THE SINUS BLUES
18. DEAREST DARLING (You're The One)
19. FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD
20. BEATNIK BLUES
21. I DIDN'T DO IT
22. THEY KEPT ON
23. SHE GOT LOWDOWN
24. MEAN, MEAN, MAN
25. POP-EYE - HUEY SMITH
26. SCALD DOG - HUEY SMITH
27. TALK TO ME BABY
28. IF IT AIN'T ONE THING IT'S ANOTHER
- Price Code
- Release Date
- UPC Bar Code No