Tampa RED - I'll Find My Way - Hot Chicago Blues, 1947-1953
Privacy and Security Policy
Tampa Red was one of the greatest of all Chicago bluesmen and a huge influence over subsequent generations of Chicago based blues musicians. He released more records than most of his contemporaries following his first recording session in 1928 in Chicago for the legendary Paramount label.
This collection spans the 6-year period from 1947 to 1953 and features the many titles he recorded that were a huge influence over the next generation of Chicago Blues stars.
The set features all of his biggest hits including 'When Things Go Wrong With You' and 'Sweet Little Angel'
Such was Tampa Red's influence over the Chicago blues scene that his influence can be found in the recordings of Big Bill Broonzy, Robert Nighthawk, Muddy Waters and scores of others.
Fully detailed liner notes.
1. SUGAR BABY
2. ROAMING AND RAMBLING
3. IT'S A BRAND NEW BOOGIE
4. COME ON, IF YOU'RE COMING
5. WHEN THINGS GO WRONG WITH YOU
6. PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS
7. I'LL FIND MY WAY
8. 1950 BLUES
9. LOVE HER WITH A FEELIN'
10. DON'T BLAME SHORTY FOR THAT
11. SWEET LITTLE ANGEL
12. SINCE BABY'S BEEN GONE
13. SHE'S DYNAMITE
14. BOOGIE WOOGIE WOMAN
15. TRUE LOVE
16. ALL MIXED UP OVER YOU
17. GOT A MIND TO LEAVE THIS TOWN
18. BABY PLEASE DON'T THROW ME DOWN - Jimmy Eager and His Trio
19. PLEASE MR. DOCTOR - Jimmy Eager and His Trio
20. I SHOULD HAVE LOVED HER MORE - Jimmy Eager and His Trio
21. BEAT THAT BOP - Jimmy Eager and His Trio
22. SO CRAZY ABOUT YOU BABY
23. SO MUCH TROUBLE
24. IF SHE DON'T COME BACK
25. BIG STARS FALLING BLUES
26. RAMBLERS BLUES
- Price Code
- Release Date
- September 11th, 2020
- UPC Bar Code No
- 604988 31592 9