Cass DALEY - You Can't Blame A Girl For Tryin'
Visually she was a cross between an uncoiling spring and Walt Disney's cartoon character Goofy. Aurally she came at you like an express train roaring out of a tunnel.
Privacy and Security Policy
Visually she was a cross between an uncoiling spring and Walt Disney's cartoon character Goofy. Aurally she came at you like an express train roaring out of a tunnel. Vaguely in the same mould as Martha Raye, Judy Canova and Carol Burnett, she was known as Cass Daley, that wild American singer-comedienne with the buck teeth and a large bottom.
2. IT HAD TO BE YOU
3. EV'RY TIME
4. MY MAID parody of "My Man"
5. MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS, LOUIS
6. A GOOD MAN IS HARD TO FIND
7. EXACTLY LIKE YOU
8. MEAN TO ME
9. (I'M GETTING) CORNS FOR MY COUNTRY
11. YOU CAN'T BLAME A GIRL FOR TRYIN' medley
12. TOMORROW YOU BELONG TO UNCLE SAMMY medley
13. HE LOVED ME TILL THE ALL CLEAR CAME
14. WILLIE THE WOLF OF THE WEST medley
15. GRANDMA TEETER-TOTTER w. Hoagy Carmichael
16. WOMAN IS A FIVE LETTER WORD w. Hoagy Carmichael
17. ABA DABA HONEYMOON w. Hoagy Carmichael
18. ALL RIGHT, LOUIE, DROP THE GUN
19. MAMA'S GONE, GOODBYE
20. KISS ME SWEET
21. IT'S A CRUEL, CRUEL WORLD
22. A SAILOR WITH AN EIGHT HOUR PASS
23. PLEASE DON'T TALK ABOUT ME WHEN I'M GONE
24. I'D DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN
25. THAT'S THE BEGINNING OF THE END
- Price Code
- Release Date
- UPC Bar Code No